Make A Reservation
It’s GO Time!
Scheduling your tandem skydive online is super easy and secure – reserve your spot in the sky!
To complete your reservation:
- Enter Number of Jumpers
- Pick a Date & Time
- Enter Individual Jumper Info
- Review Terms & Conditions
- Submit $50 Deposit Per Jumper
- Mark Your Calendar!
If you’re interested in booking a solo skydive or registering for AFF, please call us at 979-540-8336.
As long as the weather allows, we’ll be flying. Our Solo First Jump Course is offered on weekdays only (Monday through Friday), starting at 9am and concluding by late afternoon or early evening. Subsequent AFF and Coach jumps typically take only 45 minutes of training each, so it’s possible to complete multiple jumps per day depending on scheduling.
Check out our AFF FAQs, Licensed Skydiver page, and Dropzone Info for more information.
What are you waiting on?
A few things to keep in mind when booking your skydive:
- Don’t see your preferred slots? Contact us. We will accommodate whenever possible.
- Weekend schedules can fill up fast – reserve as soon as your plans are firm.
- Reserving one or two weeks in advance typically ensures you get your desired slot.
- We can take reservations up to 6 hours in advance. Please contact us to book within 6 hours!
- We’ll accommodate walk-ins if scheduling allows.
- Reservations require a $50 deposit per jumper (applied to total on arrival).
- Deposits are non-refundable and will remain on your account until used.
- We’re at the weather’s mercy! Weather delays or cancellations will require rescheduling. Always have a backup plan!
- If you have special circumstances, please contact us before making your reservation.
Booking as a group comes with benefits! Groups of 6 to 9 people receive $15 off per jumper. Groups of 10 or more receive $25 off per jumper. There are two easy ways to reserve slots for your group. Don’t see enough slots for your group? We can help!